Ramona’s distinct gifts as a performer, songwriter and music therapist join together in her dynamic music performances. Her soulful voice and heartfelt songs unite and empower audiences leaving them feeling energized and inspired. Each performance becomes more than a listening concert. It’s a “music experience” touching the mind, body, and soul.
Soul Purpose Performances are theme oriented and interactive. They have a positive message to impart while teaching life skills through creativity and connection. Ramona uses voice, movement, and drumming to gently engage the audience in creating a safe space for self-expression.
Ramona’s original songs cover topics such as:
|Triumph over adversity||Being Brave Enough|
|Action for positive change||Finding inner peace|
|Healing through loss||Celebrating the moment|
These are music motifs that resonate with her audiences and speak to the issues of our times.
Soul Purpose Performances are ideal for:
|Senior Centers/Assisted Living Homes||Conferences/Conventions|
|Hospitals||Performing Art Centers/Concert Halls|
Soul Purpose Performances are transformative and uplifting and can nourish the spirit of:
- Caregivers in need of stress relief and support
- Children and adolescents to build self esteem and coping skills
- Women’s Support Groups to build inner trust and confidence within oneself
- Veterans of war and their families to foster an atmosphere of self expression, self acceptance, and connectedness
- Emotionally, mentally, and physically disabled to promote a positive sense of self and nurture resiliency
- The elderly and those affected with dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease to uplift mood, increase sense of belonging, and stimulate cognitive and sensory skills
To see Ramona perform is magical, memorable, and powerfully moving. She will truly touch your heart and soul.
Come listen to her songs and her message and create a vision together for a more loving world. Contact Ramona at email@example.com.
“Ramona’s performances really are “Music for the Soul!” She brings so much joy to our residents through her beautiful voice and interactive programs. She really takes the time to get to know our residents and truly cares about them. In our memory care unit she draws upon her music therapy training to soothe and energize and positively connect. Ramona works very well with staff and is loved by everyone that meets her. We thank her for improving the quality of life for our residents here!”
– Xiomara Incarnation – Recreation Director of Brandywine Living at the Savoy
“Ramona is truly a gift, besides being a talented music artist. She shows compassion, respect, and empathy toward the people she works with. She spreads joy and has a magical presence that makes her clients willingly join in singing and dancing. I see smiles and eyes that shine. She remembers what’s important to people and always comes prepared with different interesting themes for her performances. She also incorporates delightful funny tidbits as well. Ramona enriches the lives of all those around her and she creates a positive community of love.”
– Sandra – Volunteer at Mid-Island Y at JCC
“You bring joy to everyone in the room with your voice and you make everyone feel loved!”
– Gisela Lawton